A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Barbara Peters:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Barbara Peters is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Barbara Peters, DO, MD, MPH is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Peters graduated from University of New England, Biddeford. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Peters has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Emerson Hospital
- Emerson Hospital - Out Pt
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Barbara Theresa Peters DO, MD, and MPH is a female Internist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Barbara T. Peters practice?
- Dr. Barbara Peters has 2 office locations.
Dr. Barbara Peters practices Internal Medicine near Concord, MA.
See Concord Internists.