A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Barbara Pettitt:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Pettitt
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Pettitt Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Barbara Pettitt, MD is board certified in Surgery, Pediatric Surgery, and Surgical Critical Care.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Pediatric Abdomen & Digestion
Education & Awards
Dr. Pettitt graduated from Northwestern University, Chicago.
Dr. Pettitt has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Grady Memorial Hospital
- Childrens Healthcare Of Atlant, Atlanta, Ga
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Barbara J Pettitt MD is a female Surgeon, has 35 years of experience and practices in Surgery, Pediatric Surgery, and Surgical Critical Care.
- Where does Dr. Barbara J. Pettitt practice?
- Dr. Barbara Pettitt has 1 office location.
Dr. Barbara Pettitt practices Surgery, Pediatric Surgery, and Surgical Critical Care near Atlanta, GA.
See Atlanta Surgeons and Atlanta Pediatric Surgeons.