A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Barbara Pettitt:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Pettitt
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Pettitt Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Barbara Pettitt, MD is board certified in Surgery, Pediatric Surgery, and Surgical Critical Care.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Pediatric Abdomen & Digestion
Education & Awards
Dr. Pettitt graduated from Northwestern University, Chicago.
Dr. Pettitt has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Grady Memorial Hospital
- Childrens Healthcare Of Atlant, Atlanta, Ga
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Barbara J Pettitt MD is a female Surgeon, has 36 years of experience and practices in Surgery, Pediatric Surgery, and Surgical Critical Care.
- Where does Dr. Barbara J. Pettitt practice?
- Dr. Barbara Pettitt has 1 office location.
Dr. Barbara Pettitt practices Surgery, Pediatric Surgery, and Surgical Critical Care near Atlanta, GA.
See Atlanta Surgeons and Atlanta Pediatric Surgeons.