Dr. Barbara Petty Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Barbara Petty?

Type 2 Diabetes

Type 2 Diabetes

Have you seen Dr. Barbara Petty?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

July 29th, 2017

Dr. Petty Is A Great & Dedicated Doctor

My daughter recently got sick. She lost a lot of blood and needed to see a physician right away. My wife made an urgent appointment and luckily, we met Dr. Petty. I haven't met Dr. Petty in person but the way she cared about her patients surprised me significantly. Due to my daughter's serious situation, Dr. Petty took blood test, prescribed medications like many other physicians would do. But that night at 9pm she called us to check our daughter's status and the next three days she kept calling to see if our daughter gets better. It is hard or impossible these days to find a Doctor like her. Most of them just touch patients a few times, rushed them out of the office and send a big bill. I wish other Doctors can learn what Dr. Petty has done for her patients as a model to improve their practice. You may not find any other Doctors with skills, dedications and caring like Dr. Petty. Thank you so much, Dr. Petty.

July 15th, 2016

She is the best.

September 29th, 2015

Gambling with your kids lives

Misdiagnosed my two kids both died

September 4th, 2015

Do not go to Dr Petty

I normally have great experiences with Sea View Pediatrics; however, when my son was having issues with his ears, and our regular doctor (Dr Natori) was booked, we took the first available appointment with Dr Petty. Unfortunately, it might have been a better experience to wait another day and see Natori. We arrived promptly at 9:15am to be ready for our 9:30am appoint. At 9:50am, I asked the receptionist if we were going to go back to see the doctor. (At this point, there had been four other children who have come in after us and gone back to their respective doctor). After pointing out that we were still in the waiting room 20 minutes after our appointment should have started, the NP finally took us back to the room. We proceeded to wait another 30 minutes before the doctor came into the room at 10:20. She proceeded to ask me questions about my son's ears and gave me advice the was opposite of what the Sea View Pediatric nurse line had given me the day prior. After I asked why the advice between the two days was so different, I was given an attitude for the rest of the appointment. I was spoken down to, asking why I hadn't given our son ear drops (antibiotics) yet. I explained to her that is why we are at the appointment... we simply do not have antibiotics sitting around our home. I refuse to have my son seen by her again. The attitude she displayed was completely unprofessional. I would recommend Sea View, but I would not recommend Dr Petty

May 2nd, 2012

Terrible Physician

Dr. Petty is terrible! She spends time with you, but she has no clue what she is doing! Complete scatter-brain.

October 4th, 2011

Simply The Best!

Dr. Petty has been our pediatrician on and off for 13 years (off only because of insurance changes). She has the best bedside manner, and really cares about her patients. She often goes above and beyond to find solutions. If it takes a little longer to see her it is only because she is not about rushing you in and out. Everyone will get the time they need. You can tell she is a physician for all of the right reasons!

November 11th, 2009

Dr. Petty is a terrific Doctor. My 2 year old daughter loves her and actually asks for her by name. She recently moved from her own office into a group office with several Dr's. My only complant is the group front office staff is very difficult to reach to set up appointments abd at times they are a bit rude. It was much easier to get in touch with Dr. Petty when she had her own office, but she is so good that I will continue to work thru the issues of her new office to make sure my daughter continues to see her. She is that good.

July 11th, 2017