Dr. Barbara Phillips Is this you?

2.8

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Barbara Phillips?

Don't make an appointment

Posted on July 21st, 2015

Her diagnosis was right on. The manner of treatment - well, that's another issue. She told me my benign tumor had returned, but that the only thing to do was wait until it was larger and then open up my skull again to operate. What she didn't tell me was that another doctor in the same office was doing laser surgeries to remove tumors just like mine. I found that out by going on the internet to research my condition. When I had a follow up visit, I asked her why I wasn't a candidate for the laser surgery being performed by her fellow doctor. She was completely rude and treated me as if I had insulted her. Stay away from this one.

Posted on July 22nd, 2014

Terrible. Did no testing told me vit E

Fantastic, Caring Provider

Posted on July 16th, 2012

Dr. Phillips is awesome! She cares! She takes extra time when needed to ask the questions, give advice but never makes you feel like you are taking too much time. Her rapport with my son is solid and he totally trusts her but she gives him the information then allows him to be a decision maker when the opportunities arise.

Get a second opinion

Posted on November 20th, 2011

This was one of my worst experiences with doctor that I have ever had. Ms. Phillips, in my opinion, was very rude and unprofessional. She seemed more interested in gouging my insurance company than giving me the correct diagnosis. Which was that I was fine. I'm still doing well without the $10,000 treatments that she suggested. Good luck with this one and watch your wallet.

Posted on September 17th, 2010

I was nervous because i was seeing a doctor and I was from out of town. The receptionist was kind and courteous. I think i waited for about 5-10 minutes. Dr. Phillips approached she didnt have the bedside manner I was use to @ the begining. It took me a couple of minutes to warm up to her. I can tell she was determine to get details and make an accurate diagnosis. Her office seem cold and uninviting. I think she goo at what she does she just need to warm up a little. Make her patients feel at home!

Posted on May 18th, 2017