Dr. Barbara Ponieman Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Barbara Ponieman?

September 4th, 2017

Avoid !

August 24th, 2017

Wonderful!

The most empathetic psychiatrist I've ever met. She is up to date on current treatment practices, is so thorough that she cross-checks with my other medications even when we're not changing a thing, and individualizes treatment instead of a one-size-fits-all approach. She is gentle, but firm in encouraging the best course of action to optimize medication efficacy *and* safety. Bonus: she will always have an interesting and relevant suggestion if you want or need to expand your horizons for personal growth. The staff is extremely patient and kind as well. My waits are never long. I most literally go out of my way to continue going to her for my maintenance appointments.

May 10th, 2017

Caring, Compassionate

I have to admit, I didn't expect anything different than what I found out there over the past 3 years. 30 years ago I was in therapy and happen to fall into the hands of the best of the best in NYC. Six month of therapy with him changed my life forever for the better. Now, things are different and psychiatrist are there just to dispense meds. What I found different with Dr. Ponieman was a caring that I haven't found in anyone. I had major issue, having had Sandy hit my home and business & then cancer, both my husband and I. Well, she is the first Psychiatrist to actually care, listened to what I had to say and is working with me for optimal health. I highly recommend her and I am grateful to have found her.

May 5th, 2017

Phenomenal Doctor

Dr. Ponieman is quite swift in ascertaining a way to create relief in a patient. Here methods are sound, concrete and bare results. Medication is only as good as the therapy, the administrator and patient willing to better themselves. She achieves success in demonstrating goals and a method on how to reach them with her patients.

January 10th, 2017

Horrible doctor

I was concerned about one of the medications she prescribed me.and she said if I can't take this she could not treat me there and that I would have to be treated at a psychiatric hospitals. She is a sick woman!!!!

August 5th, 2016

Did not prescribe right amount of tablets for new dosage. I had to have my pharmacy call office. Psychiatrist who isn't treating me had to handle this matter. Also, she does not like being called by her first name outside of her office. Rididculous!!!

August 1st, 2016

SHe was curt, abrupt, tardy and did almost seemed like she was confused with herself.

October 15th, 2017