A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Barbara Porter, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Pediatrics.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Porter graduated from Tulane University, New Orleans. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Porter has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Bellevue Hospital Ctr
- Cooper University Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Porter accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 3 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- University Health Plan - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- MetroPlus Health Plan - 1 plan
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 1 plan
- Oxford Health Plans - 3 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Barbara Porter:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Barbara A. Porter practice?
Dr. Barbara Porter practices Internal Medicine and Pediatrics near Camden, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: New York, NY and Bridgeton, NJ.
See Camden Internists and Camden Pediatricians.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Babette Porter, Dr. Barb Porter, Dr. Barbie Porter, Dr. Barbra Porter