A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Barbara Powell:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Barbara Powell is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Powell
Sinusitis Patient Education Read our sinusitis patient education guide to learn all about acute and chronic sinus conditions and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Powell Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Powell graduated from Howard University , Washington.
Dr. Powell has 2 hospital affiliations:
- John Muir Medical Center-Concord Campus
- John Muir Medical Center-Walnut Creek Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Barbara Alene Powell MD is a female Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine and Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Barbara A. Powell practice?
- Dr. Barbara Powell has 2 office locations.
Dr. Barbara Powell practices Emergency Medicine and Family Medicine near Hawthorne, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Hawaiian Gardens, CA.
See Hawthorne Emergency Physicians and Hawthorne Primary Care Doctors.