A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Barbara Powell:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Barbara Powell is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Powell graduated from Howard University , Washington.
Dr. Powell has 2 hospital affiliations:
- John Muir Medical Center-Concord Campus
- John Muir Medical Center-Walnut Creek Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Barbara Alene Powell MD is a female Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine and Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Barbara A. Powell practice?
- Dr. Barbara Powell has 2 office locations.
Dr. Barbara Powell practices Emergency Medicine and Family Medicine near Hawthorne, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Hawaiian Gardens, CA.
See Hawthorne Emergency Physicians and Hawthorne Family Physicians.