A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Barbara Prazak:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 1 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Barbara Prazak is Poor.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Barbara Prazak, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Prazak graduated from University of Massachusetts, Worcester.
Dr. Prazak has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Falmouth Hospital
- Beth Israel Deaconess Hospital - Needham Campus, Inc.L CORP
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Barbara Katherine Prazak MD is a female Internist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Barbara K. Prazak practice?
- Dr. Barbara Prazak has 3 office locations.
Dr. Barbara Prazak practices Internal Medicine near Wellfleet, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Provincetown, MA.
See Wellfleet Internists.