A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Barbara Preston:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Barbara Preston, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Preston graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston.
Dr. Preston has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Kaiser Foundation Hospital - Walnut Creek
- Kaiser Foundation Hospital - Martinez/Walnut
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Barbara Malick Preston MD is a female Diagnostic Radiologist, has 41 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Barbara M. Preston practice?
- Dr. Barbara Preston has 1 office location.
Dr. Barbara Preston practices Diagnostic Radiology near Walnut Creek, CA.
See Walnut Creek Radiologists.