A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Barbara Preston:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Preston
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Preston Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Barbara Preston, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Preston graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston.
Dr. Preston has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Kaiser Foundation Hospital - Walnut Creek
- Kaiser Foundation Hospital - Martinez/Walnut
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Barbara Malick Preston MD is a female Diagnostic Radiologist, has 42 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Barbara M. Preston practice?
- Dr. Barbara Preston has 1 office location.
Dr. Barbara Preston practices Diagnostic Radiology near Walnut Creek, CA.
See Walnut Creek Radiologists.