A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Barbara Prillaman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Barbara Prillaman is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Barbara Prillaman, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Prillaman graduated from Virginia Commonwealth University, Richmond. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Prillaman has 8 hospital affiliations:
- CJW Medical Center - Chippenham Campus
- Henrico Doctors' Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Barbara Muller Prillaman MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 20 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Barbara M. Prillaman practice?
- Dr. Barbara Prillaman has 4 office locations.
Dr. Barbara Prillaman practices Family Medicine near Midlothian, VA.
Additional practice locations include: Powhatan, VA and Glen Allen, VA.
See Midlothian Family Physicians.