A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Barbara Proctor:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Barbara Proctor, MD is board certified in Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology and Cytopathology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
Education & Awards
Dr. Proctor graduated from University of Mississippi , Jackson.
Dr. Proctor has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Crossgates River Oaks Hospital
- River Oaks Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Barbara Proctor MD is a female Pathologist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology, Cytopathology, Anatomic Pathology, and Clinical Pathology.
- Where does Dr. Barbara Proctor practice?
- Dr. Barbara Proctor has 2 office locations.
Dr. Barbara Proctor practices Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology, Cytopathology, Anatomic Pathology, and Clinical Pathology near Flowood, MS.
Additional practice locations include: Jackson, MS.
See Flowood Pathologists.