A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Barbara Quattrone:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Barbara Quattrone is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Barbara Quattrone, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation and Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation - Pain Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Quattrone graduated from The University of Texas at Houston.
Dr. Quattrone has 7 hospital affiliations:
- St Lukes Regional Medical Center
- St Alphonsus Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Barbara E Quattrone MD is a female Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation and Pain Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Barbara E. Quattrone practice?
- Dr. Barbara Quattrone has 3 office locations.
Dr. Barbara Quattrone practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation and Pain Medicine near Boise, ID.
Additional practice locations include: Meridian, ID.
See Boise Physiatrists.