Physiatrist (physical, rehabilitation), Psychiatrist
600 N Robbins Rd
Ste 300
Boise, ID 83702
208-489-4016
Locations and availability (3)

3.0

Some ratings provided by DrScore. Yahoo.
 |  Very Dissatisfied patient  |  show details
by D B on Mar 3rd, 2014

This so called “doctor” was so stupid. I was having pain in my arm for four years and found out that it was due to a compressed nerve in my neck but she just failed to have a scan of my neck to see why I was having this pain. She didn't believe me about my pain, and would just send me to physical therapy which would only aggravate my pain. You would think that a “doctor” would know that if my arm is hurting, check the source, my spinal area. But no, she was to stupid. Do you really want to trust this so called “doctor” to help you with your pain? I wouldn't recommend this jerk to anyone.

|  where to start  |  show details
Dec 5th, 2013

I have been seeing her for about two yrs now. I explained my history, car accidents ext. I am 30 yrs old and over weight and that is why I am in pain. That is a brief reception of what she said to me. And that instead of finding out pain going down my arms she has begun to decrease my meds . Even though this pain is limiting me to 1 to 3 hours of sleep a night. It is all in my head. I have lost 40 pounds with no relief in sight. I am switching dr and so should anybody else 30 years old and overweight because that is what she will focus on. My comfort does not matter. And you will be waiting in her office for a long while.

|  Awesome  |  show details
Sep 19th, 2012

She was so amazing. I went to her for urinary problems. I am going back to her for years of chronic pain issues with 13 surgeries on my back and neck. I had no idea she was a chronic pain doc., so I am sure she will be totally awesome with this problem with the back problems I have and the new but old unbearable pain from the mesh put in me 3 different areas in my pelvic area. I will let you no how it goes. She is so sweet and caring about people since chronic pain doctors are so cut throat like to moving the wrong way or just about anything..Just look on line, good people w/real pain docs fire for for wrong reasons and you have no way to prove yourself or find another doc. I know many many people (friends) that have gone thru this. It is so wrong. I am lucky to see her in a few days, makes me happy.

|  very bad bedside manners, inappropriate attitude and  |  show details
Jun 2nd, 2012

Very unprofessional, harsh bad bedside manners, inappropriate attitude. Not only did I wait for 1.5 hours on all four visits but she desided that I needed to see a shrink instead of a pain doctor. She never even examined me and she never had the time to read my history. I left the office in tears because of the reprimand that she gave me about my medication Not being taken, even through the instructions were to take as needed. I honestly would not recommend her.Read more: http://www.vitals.com/doctor/profile/1093791972/reviews/1093791972#ixzz1wfoJNgjz

|  L.C.  |  show details
Sep 27th, 2011

Dr Q has been helping me with my chronic pain for 6 years. She is very caring, remembers little details from one appointment to the next and closely follows my progress and the benefits/side effects of the medications she prescribes for my pain. She is one of the few doctors that I have had in 30 years that I feel really listens to me and validates my pain. I feel like the 2 of us are a team working together to manage my chronic pain.

|  CARING  |  show details
Jun 7th, 2011

I use to go see a different physician before seeing Dr. Quattrone and I'm so pleased with the services I had. She had me try different medication and different testing when my first doctor never did this and only gave me pain meds. I would tell everyone if you need a good doctor then you need to go to Dr. Quattrone. Only thing I didnt like was the RN i would call to verify results and follow-ups but was always lied to and would find out later that my results were in days ago but never told. So you do have to get on the RN to get your results.

|  Pain Specialist  |  show details
by Michael on Jun 29th, 2010

Right on the money in working with patient. Very sharp and caring.

|  show details
Feb 4th, 2010

Very unprofessional. I honestly would not reccomend her as a health supporter.

|  show details
Aug 3rd, 2008 on yahoo.com

I went to medical school with her. Very good person and doctor.

Read Full Review at yahoo.com