A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Barbara Edwards:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Barbara Edwards is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Barbara Edwards, MD, MPH is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Edwards graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia.
Dr. Edwards has 6 hospital affiliations:
- University Medical Center At Princeton
- University Hospital-Suny Upstate Med University
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Barbara R Edwards MD and MPH is a female Internist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Barbara R. Edwards practice?
- Dr. Barbara Edwards has 5 office locations.
Dr. Barbara Edwards practices Internal Medicine near Plainsboro, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Princeton, NJ and Lawrence Township, NJ.
See Plainsboro Internists.