A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Barbara Rain:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Rain graduated from University of Iowa, Iowa City.
Dr. Rain has 5 hospital affiliations:
- St. Mary's Hospital-Ozaukee
- Columbia Hospital, Inc.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Barbara Ann Rain MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Barbara A. Rain practice?
- Dr. Barbara Rain has 3 office locations.
Dr. Barbara Rain practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Thiensville, WI.
Additional practice locations include: Milwaukee, WI.