Dr. Barbara Reisman MD Patient Reviews

4.8

March 21st, 2016
Dr. Reisman is an amazing doctor. She is extremely intelligent,, professional and compassionate. She has helped me improve my understanding of myself and given me tools to be a better human being. I look forward to my visits with her.

September 10th, 2013
saved my life
Dr. Barbara Reisman is the Best doctor I have ever encountered. She listens, is compassionate, does not judge, is always encouraging, positive, professional, willing to discuss options. She saved my life more than once because I have dangerous coping skills.. She was more than patient w/me. She had faith in me even when I did not. I could spend all day listing all the reasons I Love her so much but who has that kind of time ? lol

September 25th, 2012
Wonderful listener whose responses are gentle, insightful
Dr. Reisman won me over with her ability to genuinely listen so that when she did respond to my seemingly random ramblings about my problems it was with the most gentle but confident insight into the heart of what was bothering me. Her waiting room, front office and office all convinced me of her professionalism, and yet the moment we began to interact with each other it was clear that she doesn't feel the need to hide behind a white-coat professionalism at all. Instead her approach was direct yet full of genuine warmth and caring for me - like someone who loves what she is doing still, after 18 years in the field. I would recommend her services highly, without hesitation, to anyone who wants to feel better by the end of the first session with Dr. Reisman.