A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Barbara Ricks:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Barbara Ricks is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Barbara Ricks, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Ricks graduated from Meharry Medical College, Nashville.
Dr. Ricks has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Kings Daughters Hospital-Greenville
- Delta Regional Medical Center
- Delta Med Ctr, Greenville, Ms
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Barbara Lisa Ricks MD is a female Pediatrician, has 16 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Barbara L. Ricks practice?
- Dr. Barbara Ricks has 1 office location.
Dr. Barbara Ricks practices Pediatrics near Greenville, MS.
See Greenville Pediatricians.