inactive

3.9

• Good
  • Bad

August 22nd, 2016
Can't get through to office or doctor..long wait times and mean people.

July 11th, 2012
Terrible Pediatrician
My son had a suspected broken finger. Dr. Ringwald took xrays but didn't set the finger. Instead she told me to go to the pharmacy and get some tape and a splint and do it myself. i had no idea what to do. the next day his finger looked so much worse that i took him back. We waited more than 45 minutes and the nurse said the doctor said he was fine without even looking at him! i demanded that Dr. RIngwald look at my son and i asked her where was his finger broken, she didn't know and went out for awhile and came back and said he had to see a surgeon the following monday, 3 days later. she sent us away without setting his finger or casting it or referring us somewhere that he could have it done, again! after 4 days with a broken finger that was not set, we saw the surgeon who set it and made a cast. Now my son's finger is permanently deformed and the only way to try to repair it is through surgery. We have a new doctor for my son.

December 10th, 2010
Very nice doc! Wise and caring!

December 10th, 2010
I've only had great experiences with Dr. Ringwald, and the care she provided was excellent. I've never waited long and treatments have gone well.

December 6th, 2010
After years of painful Botox and filler treatments, Dr. Barbara Ringwald was amazing. Very gentle, detail oriented and listens to what you are looking for. Being pretty doesn't have to hurt!

December 6th, 2010
Dr. Barbara Ringwald was wonderful, fixed my creases without pain! I will be back!

December 5th, 2010
This woman really cares
I've taken my children to several practitioners over the past 3 years and am finally happy with the treatment they have received from Dr. Ringwald..

December 3rd, 2010
Great Doc Great Staff
The staff really seem to know what they're doing and care about their patients. I've been going to Dr. Ringwald for years and have always felt like a priority.

December 3rd, 2010
Friendly Fast and Gentle
My interactions with Dr. Ringwald have all been top notch. I've never had a long wait or a bad experience. She lays out exactly what you can reasonably expect and what is beyond that as well. I'm guessing her background with children requires her to have a gentle touch and great bedside manner as she has been one of the most caring and careful docs I've been to. I'd recommend her.

November 22nd, 2010
Caring, Accommodating, Informative and Great Results
I entered Dr. Ringwald's office and was immediately and warmly greeted by her friendly staff. They even offered me a beverage. I waited for what seemed like a minute or two before Dr. Ringwald opened the door and greeted me. She was very friendly and caring throughout the entire experience. She was far more gentle than many of the practitioners I have visited. She was also more informative and made sure that I was aware of what was to happen and what I could reasonably expect. I only saw one negative review of her on vitals.com and it was clearly from a disgruntled patient who didn't give her a fair chance and it sounds like he didn't follow the carefully laid out protocols, but I could be wrong. Overall my experience was excellent and I highly recommend her.

October 26th, 2010
Took her time with me
Very empathetic and discussed all possible options of anti-aging treatments with me and if I was a suitable candidate. I like that she did not rush, developed rapport and truly took the time to find out what exactly I was trying to accomplish with looking fresher in my face and reducing wrinkles. She was extremely gentle during the procedure.

August 11th, 2009
Run fast from this crook
This doctor is a liar and a crook. She will say anything to sell you products and services. She will charge you a fortune. When you realize you've been suckered, she will not stand behind her claims. She will say too bad, and send you on your way. She is unethical. Her staff is unprofessional and completely incompetent.