A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Barbara Robins:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Robins
Chemotherapy Patient Education Read all about cancer symptoms, diagnosis and treatment in our chemotherapy patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Robins Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Robins graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia.
Dr. Robins has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Abington Memorial Hospital
- Roxborough Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Barbara Goldman Robins MD is a female Radiologist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Barbara G. Robins practice?
- Dr. Barbara Robins has 3 office locations.
Dr. Barbara Robins practices Radiology near Abington, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Philadelphia, PA and Warminster, PA.
See Abington Radiologists.