inactive

• 1 comment

Showing 1 - 1 review

February 2nd, 2016
Disappointed
I was referred here and am disappointed with my experience(s). I feel like just another number here. I had a few questions I wanted to discuss, the doctor left the room saying she would be back and the nurse returned with paper work and a goodbye. Even the instructions that were typed out had multiple errors so clearly there was not time for us. I felt like they were quick to prescribe medications without discussion of any other possible options. My kids are little and I just want what is best for them and a discussion about the plan of care is necessary. It was very easy to get in for an appointment and I did have a situation needing a same day appointment and they were able to accommodate that. The nurse that we have had there is very kind and clearly loves children. I would prefer my kids see the same pediatrician for the long term, I will be looking for a new doctor that will better suit our needs.