A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Barbara Rowland:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Barbara Rowland is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Barbara Rowland, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Hot Flashes
- Hysterectomy (Uterus)
- STD (Sexually Transmitted Diseases)
- Urinary Incontinence
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Rowland graduated from East Carolina University, Greenville. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Rowland has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy Hospital
- Piedmont Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Barbara Rowland MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Barbara Rowland practice?
- Dr. Barbara Rowland has 3 office locations.
Dr. Barbara Rowland practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Rock Hill, SC.
Additional practice locations include: Fort Mill, SC.
See Rock Hill Obstetricians & Gynecologists.