Dr. Barbara Rowland Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Barbara Rowland?

Extremely Behind in Work

Posted on August 11th, 2017

My appointment with Dr. Rowland had been set for weeks and initially I was very excited to be seeing a female OB at this facility; however, this appointment and my experience with Dr. Rowland had not gone as great as I had hoped. First of all, the doctor didn't see me until an hour and fifteen minutes past my scheduled appointment time. When I was finally brought back, no one ever acknowledged or apologized for the lateness nor was I thanked for my patience. The nurse was unfriendly and never smiled or asked how I was. Secondly, I'm midway through my pregnancy and concerned about my weight gain as I have been tracking my own progress. Dr. Rowland brought nothing up to me about my weight but when I brought it up being concerned, the first thing she said was that I did not need to gain anymore weight throughout the remaining duration of my pregnancy, with 15 weeks ago. She also said this to me in such a condescending tone. How completely unrealistic to give out such a judgment to a patient!! I do not eat horribly and I do my best to get in a lot of walking as excercise and now I'm either supposed to lose weight or the baby not get any larger than he is now, 2lbs.?! I did not feel as if this Dr. was genuine. She tried to act that way but she didn't pull it off. If this would have been my first experience with a doctor at RH GYN/OB, I do not think I would have continued my appointments there. Very disappointed and discouraging.

Great Office

Posted on May 19th, 2017

I love this practice. Everyone is so friendly from beginning to end. I would highly recommend this practice and definetly this physician to anyone.

Professional and Personal

Posted on April 11th, 2017

I feel that Dr Rowland has a genuine concern for me and is willing and capable of answering my questions in a personal and understandable manor. I appreciate her knowledge and professionalism.

Fantastic MD

Posted on February 1st, 2017

Dr. Rowland never makes you feel rushed, she will answer any question you ask and she is willing to work with you if feasible to try different approaches to your care.

Posted on February 1st, 2017

Dr. Rowland is extremely personable. I am completely satisfied with the care she provides.

Took time to Care

Posted on February 17th, 2014

I went to Dr Rowland after being treated by multipul doctors for years with out relief of my symptoms or the underlying cause of my menstral and peri menapause problems. Dr. Rowland was compassionate and caring and took time to determine the root cause of the problem. She diagnosed and treated a problem that no one else had taken the time to even investige. I have continued to see her for the last 8 years and I am very pleased with her care.

Posted on October 23rd, 2017