Dr. Barbara Rygiel Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Barbara Rygiel?

Angelic Physician

Posted on October 14th, 2012

Dr. Rygiel has helped provide on demand care in between a multitude of specialists and primary care physician. Of course I always make a full disclosure to her and my specialists and there has never been and conflict. The fact of her near immediate availability versus waiting days to see my specialists makes a nice compliment to my total care. After over five years or PRN care, she is respected by all my other Physicians to help bridge the emergent gap that I seem to be in recurring need of:) Her entire clinic and stage is A+

Posted on October 19th, 2011

This is the best Dr. out there. She totally knows what's wrong with me everytime I go there. She listens very well and I almost feel like she already knows I have bronchitis when she walks in the room and hears me talk because she's treated so many times for it since I have lived here in OK. I really wish she would open her own practice. She is great in my eyes and always will be. Thanks Dr. Ryigel :)

Shining Star

Posted on July 16th, 2011

Ergent Care staff and Dr. Rygiel are always a pleasure to see when the time arises.

You are in God's hands!

Posted on May 26th, 2011

I have seen a lot of doctors in my 52 years. Been in the hospital over 2 dozen times and have many physical problems. I do not know if Dr. R is still working at the clinic or yet in her own practice but I saw her numerous times at the clinic. She saved my life when I had pneumonia. She goes above and beyond EVERY TIME you see her. She cares! Liking a doctor tends to make us give them a good rating but this is more than just about liking her. She is truly a phenomenal physician. She has a calling. She isn't in it for the money. She WILL do everything within her God given talents to help her patients! When you are following a calling...you are more than just good at what you do. You have a gift! Dr. R has a gift! I would put my life in her hands any day of the week...over any doctor in the city of Tulsa, including the specialists. If only there were more Dr. Rygeil's in the world! In her hands, you are in God's hands. Dr. Rygeil rocks.

Rygiel is always ready

Posted on February 16th, 2010

When you walk in the door, you become her patient. You will receive a thorough and accurate assessment.

Posted on June 21st, 2017