inactive

Barbara Rysz MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

May 24th, 2012
unbelievable
This physcian is inneficient, rude, arrogant, presures for operations that are not needed. Totally a psych case, never have I encountered such a physician who believes she is a professional. She screams and intimidates, should be out of this profession.

March 19th, 2012
Worst physician
This physician is arrogant, hideous bedside manner, she screams at the patiend, very disrespectful and the very worst physician I have ever encountered.

January 27th, 2012
Best GYN/OB Dr. in Puerto Rico's west coast!!!
Great doctor!!! I have been treating myself for almost 6 years and I have no complains. She is great and her diagnostics have always been very accurate. I gave birth to both of my sons with her and she always took good care of me. The first pregnancy was a little difficult since the baby was trying to come out early, but she gave me the correct treatment and I went on to have a full term birth. The thing that I like most from her is that she is pro natural birth, a vary rare thing to find this days!!! I definitely recommend this Dr. to anybody!!!

November 30th, 2011
Doctora profesional, larga espera, pagar en efectivo
Tienes que llamar de antemano para separar la cita, pero una vez que llegas pones tu nombre en la lista y te llaman en el orden que llegaste. Es decir que deberias llegar a las 8 cuando abre la oficina para no tener que esperar tanto.Dra. Rysz me parece muy eficiente y profesional. Ella hizo un examen y despues me explico todas las dudas que yo tenia. Me diagnostico unas medicinas que arreglaron el problema. Regrese despues para los resultados del examen y me explico el significado de cada cosa. Su forma de ser es un poquito brusco, pero creo que sera por ser europea. Aunque tengas seguro, cobran para cada examen y tienes que pagar en efectivo.Recomiendo esta doctora