A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Barbara Safran:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Barbara Safran, Otolaryngologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Barbara Safran, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Disorders of ear
Education & Awards
Dr. Safran graduated from Stony Brook University.
Dr. Safran has 2 hospital affiliations:
- New Milford Hospital
- Danbury Hospital, The, Danbury CT
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Safran accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Anthem - 16 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 3 plans
- Evercare - 3 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Cigna - 7 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Barbara E. Safran practice?
Dr. Barbara Safran practices Otolaryngology near Danbury, CT.
Additional practice locations include: New Milford, CT and Ridgefield, CT.
See Danbury Otolaryngologists.