Dr. Barbara Sarb Is this you?

3.3

Have you seen Dr. Barbara Sarb?

AWFUL BEDSIDE MANNER

Posted on November 17th, 2017

I'm a smoker,something I've tried to quit and I'm not proud.The 1st time I saw her,she said I "Reeked of smoke".Which I thought was rude,but her being a Dr.,I let it go. I have had multiple injections by her.Everytime she has injected me,I've had anesthesia (8 times atleast,which is in my records).I had to see her P.A. and he did'nt ask if I had that and I assume they would go by my records).So the last time I went,she did my shot without it.I have to say she did offer to reschedule,but when you are in so much pain the last thing you want to do is wait longer.I got a valium,but they don't help. But I have to go there because it's hard for me to travel out of town to see other Drs. I just wish she would be nicer and check the patients histories and then there would'nt be a problem.

Excellent treatment for neck pain

Posted on August 22nd, 2017

She is really great, takes time with you, knows how to inject without pain.

Tendonitis help

Posted on April 20th, 2017

She prescribed an analgesic cream that worked.

Posted on January 20th, 2017

Lousy doctor, gave me seizure meds, when I wasn't having seizures. Always in a rush. I found a real doctor...

Posted on January 20th, 2017

Posted on May 31st, 2016

Very impersonable. Late for appointments and rushed appointments when she did finally see you. Prescribed wrong med.

Posted on September 4th, 2014

Dr Sarb has always been attentive, thorough, and she remembers everything about my med history.

Posted on November 11th, 2012

she is unable to show empathy to a patient very very business orientated

Posted on March 12th, 2012

I was referred to Dr Sarb because of recurrant headaches. On my first visit she determined headaches to be "cluster headaches" and prescribed two meds. One was a syeroid to be taken over a 6 day period. I was instructed to call her in 1 week to let her know status of my headaches. I called and she asked for my primary care physician so she could get a release to prescribe another med. Never received a follow up. One of her staff told me the request had been sent several days ago. When I called my primary care physician the request was received 2 hours after I had talked to her nurse. Lack of professionalism, communication and followup. Should probably complain to the SC Medical Assoc and SC Dept of Labor?

Doctor's Response

Our intent is to provide timely, appropriate care. We strive to address all patient inquiries within 24 hours.

Posted on August 25th, 2017