Dr. Barbara Saul Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Barbara Saul?

Binge Eating Disorder

Binge Eating Disorder

Have you seen Dr. Barbara Saul?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

Neutral

September 5th, 2015

Best doctor ever very patient,very kind,caring and excellent at patient care. I was very sad when she left Henry Ford and I will drive two hours because she really care about her patients.

May 9th, 2011

Patient Beware

I have never posted a negative review for a physician. However, my personal experience as a patient of this doctor has bothered me to this day. I believe that she had me completely confused or mixed up with another patient, which was concerning. I did express that possibility to her, but she disregarded every word I said and proceeded to be verbally abusive. It felt as if she was focused on one end result, and that was to chastise/upset/hurt/anger me.......oh and she succeeded. I almost left the exam room while she was going on and on. In hindsight, I wish I had. Instead, I found a genuinely compassionate, professional internist with whom I share a good rapport. Bottom line, I would recommend that you please look elsewhere if you are reading this review. Thank you.

March 16th, 2011

This Dr is worth the wait!

While I see some downright defamatory comments below, I just wanted to say that this Dr is one of the most caring I have ever seen. She shows great interest in your problems and really is there to treat you. There is always a long wait to see her even with an appt but it is worth it. I just wish her medical support staff were better about communicating this to you and keeping you updated. The older lady at the front counter that does check-ins can be kind of gruff too. So, if you are ok with just ignoring the front half of the office, I think you will be very happy with this Dr once you see her. I'd give her two thumbs up and her office staff two thumbs way down.

February 23rd, 2011

Dr. Saul has always spent a considerable amount of time with me and has called me with results of any testing that was abnormal, she also mails my lab work to me for my own records.

July 16th, 2010

Hugely disappointed

At first I thought that this was going to be a great match up; however, I could NEVER recomend this Doctor. While sharing some private struggles with her she secretley prescribe a medicine for me that was used for another treatment- totally aganist my desire. Thanks to my pharmasist and three others who agreed that particular medicine was NOT the proper perscription. I was gone before you could blink...never to return!***While wearing the honorable badge of Dr. please remember that you ARE NOT GOD and your patients have the right to their own body mind and soul.

January 26th, 2009

very poor staff

Terrible on getting back to you on test results an prescription refills

August 26th, 2008

Dr. Saul misdiagnosed several medical issues for me. The most major was telling me that I had low estrogen levels due to early menopause and that I would not be able to get pregnant. It turned out that my levels were artifically low due to the birth control pills that SHE prescribed for me. Should a Dr. be able to prescribe medicine that they do not know the side effects of? I now have two beautiful girls and a new GP.

July 22nd, 2015