The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer, including signs, symptoms & what happens to the body in each stage of cancer.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Breast Cancer Breast cancer facts, including risks for developing it.
- Cancer Get the facts you need about cancer.
- Chemotherapy A breakdown of the types of chemotherapy & potential side effects.
- Lymphoma Lymphoma symptoms & the difference between Hodgkin's & Non-Hodgkin's.
- Pulmonary Embolism Facts about pulmonary embolism, including symptoms and risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Barbara Schepps
Dr. Barbara Schepps, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Providence, RI, with another office in East Providence, RI. She has 45 years of experience. Her specialties include Radiology. Dr. Schepps is affiliated with Kent County Hospital, Rhode Island Hospital and Women and Infants Hospital of RI. She speaks English.
Dr. Barbara Schepps has the following 1 specialty
A radiologist is a physician who specializes in the use of medical imaging to diagnose and treat illnesses or injuries in patients.
The different types of medical imaging are X-ray, computed tomography (CT) scans, magnetic resonance...
Dr. Barbara Schepps is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Providence, RI.
Dr. Douglas Deorchis
Diagnostic Radiology, Radiology, Vascular and Interventional Radiology
Providence, RI 0.01 mi34
Dr. David Neumann
Diagnostic Radiology, Radiology
Providence, RI 0.07 mi32
Dr. Rebecca Kahn
Diagnostic Radiology, Radiology, Internal Medicine
Providence, RI 0.07 mi9