A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Barbara Schindler:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Barbara Schindler, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Mental Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Schindler graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Schindler has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Hahnemann University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Barbara Ann Schindler MD is a female Psychiatrist, has 41 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Barbara A. Schindler practice?
- Dr. Barbara Schindler has 2 office locations.
Dr. Barbara Schindler practices Psychiatry near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Psychiatrists.