A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Barbara Schindler:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Schindler
ADHD in Adults Patient Education Read our adult ADHD patient education guide and learn all about Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder.Before Visiting Dr. Schindler Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Barbara Schindler, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Mental Disorders
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Schindler graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Schindler has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Hahnemann University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Barbara Ann Schindler MD is a female Psychiatrist, has 41 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Barbara A. Schindler practice?
- Dr. Barbara Schindler has 3 office locations.
Dr. Barbara Schindler practices Psychiatry near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Psychiatrists.