Dr. Barbara Kristina Schmidt MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 33 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics, Pediatric Adolescent Medicine, Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine, Family Medicine, Adolescent Medicine, and Adolescent Medicine.
A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Barbara Schmidt:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Education & Awards
Dr. Schmidt graduated from Georg-August-Universitaet Gottingen.More Education & Awards
Dr. Schmidt has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Pennsylvania Hospital University PA Health System
- Hospital of the University of PA
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Schmidt accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 18 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 3 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Barbara K. Schmidt practice?
Dr. Barbara Schmidt practices Pediatrics, Pediatric Adolescent Medicine, Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine, Family Medicine, Adolescent Medicine, and Adolescent Medicine near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Pediatricians, Philadelphia Adolescent Specialists, and Philadelphia Family Physicians.