A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Barbara Schulz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Barbara Schulz is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Barbara Schulz, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hot Flashes
- Urinary Incontinence
Education & Awards
Dr. Schulz graduated from Medical College of Wisconsin, Milwaukee. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Schulz has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Little Company of Mary Hospital
- Centinela Hospital Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Barbara Lee Schulz MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Barbara L. Schulz practice?
- Dr. Barbara Schulz has 4 office locations.
Dr. Barbara Schulz practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Redondo Beach, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Manhattan Beach, CA and Torrance, CA.
See Redondo Beach Obstetricians & Gynecologists.