A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Barbara Schwartz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Barbara Schwartz is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Barbara Schwartz, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Schwartz graduated from Loyola University Chicago, Maywood. She has 4 awards.
Dr. Schwartz has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Orlando Health South Seminole Hospital
- Florida Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Barbara L Schwartz MD is a female Internist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Barbara L. Schwartz practice?
- Dr. Barbara Schwartz has 1 office location.
Dr. Barbara Schwartz practices Internal Medicine near Winter Park, FL.
See Winter Park Internists.