A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Barbara Segal:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Barbara Segal is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Segal graduated from George Washington University. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Segal has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Catholic Health System - Mercy Hospital of Buffalo
- Catholic Health System/Sisters of Charity Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Segal accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- HealthNow New York - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 14 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 8 plans
- Unicare - 10 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 6 plans
- Independent Health - 29 plans
- Fidelis Care - 3 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Barbara A. Segal practice?
Dr. Barbara Segal practices Pediatrics near Buffalo, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Portland, OR.
See Buffalo Pediatricians.