Overall Review

July 10th, 2013
Caring and trustworthy
My daughter has been a patient of Dr. Seifert's for 14 years. I don't know another doctor who is more caring or has sacrificed more for her patients. Dr. Seifert is dedicated to her patients and almost never takes time off. The wait can be long but each patient gets the time and attention warranted. Her staff is always friendly and professional. I have complete confidence in the care Dr. Seifert has given my daughter over the years. Highly recommend.

July 1st, 2011
It's shocking for me to read negative reviews regarding Dr. Seifert. My son has been a patient since 10 weeks old and she couldn't be more professional, caring, competent and knowledgable.

February 11th, 2011
Excellent Doctor
Dr. Seifert has been my son's Cardiologist for the past 8 years. I don't mind the wait, because I know that she does take time with her patients- to explain things fully. My son's heart problem is complex and I trust this doctor with his life- literally!

November 18th, 2010
Horrible Experience
Dr. Seifert has no bedside manner. For a pediatric office she has nothing to calm or ease children. Her hours are limited. nothing for a working parent, and the wait time is EXREMELY long, for a quick visit with the doctor. After waiting over 3 hours, with 2 small children, i was told sorry my machine is broken and I can't see your children today. She spoke to me in a very condensending tone. I have taken my children's files and gone elsewhere..i recommend you dothe same thing.

April 24th, 2010
PEDIATRIC CARDIOLOGIST WITH ZERO HOPE
THIS MD ENJOYS PLAYING GOD! WHILE EXPLAINING TO ME THAT MY BABY PROBRABLY WON'T SURVIVE THE NIGHT, SHE PROCEEDS TO ANSWER HER CELL PHONE AND CARRY ON A CONVERSATION. PRETTY RUDE AND HEARTLESS. I AM HAPPY TO SAY THAT MY BABY IS NOT ONLY ALIVE, BUT IS ALSO DOING QUITE WELL!