A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Barbara Shang:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Barbara Shang is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Barbara Shang, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Shang graduated from University of California at Los Angeles. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Shang has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Coastal Communities Hospital
- Irvine Regional Hospital & Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Barbara Ya-Hui Shang MD is a female Ophthalmologist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Barbara Y. Shang practice?
- Dr. Barbara Shang has 1 office location.
Dr. Barbara Shang practices Ophthalmology near Irvine, CA.
See Irvine Ophthalmologists.