A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Barbara Shang:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Barbara Shang is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Shang
Macular Degeneration Patient Education Learn all about wet and dry macular degeneration, common symptoms and how this diease affects the eye.Before Visiting Dr. Shang Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Barbara Shang, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Shang graduated from University of California at Los Angeles. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Shang has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Saddleback Memorial Medical Center-Laguna Hills
- Hoag Memorial Hospital Presbyterian
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Barbara Ya-Hui Shang MD is a female Ophthalmologist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Barbara Y. Shang practice?
- Dr. Barbara Shang has 2 office locations.
Dr. Barbara Shang practices Ophthalmology near Irvine, CA.
See Irvine Ophthalmologists.