Dr. Barbara Shang MD Patient Reviews

• Ophthalmology Irvine, CA

May 9th, 2017
Dr. Barbara Shang
Sadly have to say goodbye to a great Dr. as she is not part of my AARP Medicare UHC HMO Group. My wife first went to her for an eye issue and I started soon after. She has been very attentive, caring and knowledgeable. Also did a great job taking care of my wife's cataracts..

February 4th, 2017
Very satisfied with Dr. Shang
Dr.Shang is a very Sweet Person who made me feel very comfortable as a new patient. She really takes the time to get to know your medical history and takes the time to explain your diagnosis. If your looking for a Specialist opthamologist i would highly recommend Dr. Shang

January 31st, 2017
Greatest Experience
Dr. Shang is a very smart Dr. Her office is very clean and the receptionist is very helpfull and super friendly.I would highly recommend to friends and family will definitely be back for my next follow up app.Greatest experience

January 31st, 2017
Great Doctor she was very knowledable and kind. Highly recommend Dr. Shang!

February 19th, 2013
Highest recommendation to family and friends
I never write reviews, but felt compelled here. After researching ophthalmologists, I picked Dr. Shang based in large part on her education and training (Stanford & UCLA). I had a condition that was not resolving, so I went to see Dr. Shang. She took the time to clearly explain the condition, and answered all of my questions regarding treatment options. A minor procedure resolved the situation. She even called me to follow up. I could not be happier, and wished that I had seen Dr. Shang sooner. I will recommend Dr. Shang to family and friends.

April 30th, 2009
I can't judge her accuracy in diagnosing a problem as I'm not an eye doctor. I would probably have to get other doctors' opinions in order to verify her diagnoses. This is a hard question to answer for a lay person.