A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Barbara Shortle:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Barbara Shortle is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Barbara Shortle, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hot Flashes
- Plastic Surgery (Cosmetic & Reconstructive Surgery)
Education & Awards
Dr. Shortle graduated from Yeshiva University, Bronx.
Dr. Shortle has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Lenox Hill Hospital
- Beth Israel Medical Center Petrie Division
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Barbara Edna Shortle MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Barbara E. Shortle practice?
- Dr. Barbara Shortle has 2 office locations.
Dr. Barbara Shortle practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near New York, NY.
See New York Obstetricians & Gynecologists.