A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Barbara Siwy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Barbara Siwy, Plastic Surgeon, Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Barbara Siwy, MD, FACS is board certified in Plastic Surgery.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Cosmetic surgery of the breast
Education & Awards
Dr. Siwy graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Siwy has 19 hospital affiliations:
- Clarian Health Partners, Incorporated
- St.Vincent Heart Center Of Indiana,Llc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Barbara Katherine Siwy MD and FACS is a female Plastic Surgeon, has 29 years of experience and practices in Plastic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Barbara K. Siwy practice?
- Dr. Barbara Siwy has 3 office locations.
Dr. Barbara Siwy practices Plastic Surgery near Carmel, IN.
Additional practice locations include: Bloomington, IN.
See Carmel Surgeons.