Get the important facts about acne, including the different types and what causes it.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Acne Important facts about acne and what causes it.
- Facelift Facts about facelifts, including the different types of procedures.
- Facial Wrinkles and Lines Find out what causes facial wrinkles and lines.
- Non-Healing Wounds Facts about non-healing wounds, including different types & causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Barbara Siwy
Dr. Barbara Siwy, MD, FACS is a Doctor primarily located in Carmel, IN. She has 36 years of experience. Her specialties include Plastic Surgery. Dr. Siwy is affiliated with Riverview Hospital, IU Health Methodist Hospital and St.Vincent Heart Center Of Indiana,Llc. Dr. Siwy has received 5 awards. She speaks English.
Dr. Barbara Siwy has the following 1 specialty
- Plastic Surgery
A plastic surgery specialist is a physician with extensive training in the execution of plastic surgery procedures.
Plastic surgery is the use of surgical procedures to rebuild or reshape injured or misshapen body parts. Congenital defects,...
Dr. Barbara Siwy is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Carmel, IN.