Dr. Barbara Siwy MD Patient Reviews

November 14th, 2016
patient
Dr. Siway is a wonderful surgeon she has restored my beauty. She has made me feel so great I can do more now than ever!!! I recommend Dr. Siway to many more ladies that has had the same problem that I have had she is the Greatest!!!!

April 16th, 2016
Great surgeon

January 22nd, 2015
She is awesome..a true artist....very intelligent and experienced

August 31st, 2013
Excellent service and care
I would definitely recommend Dr. Siwy. She is very down to earth and makes you feel very comfortable talking with her. She did an excellent surgery for me. I haven't had any problems and am very satisfied with my surgery. Dr. Siwy shows her concerns and makes it clear that she is available if you need her for any reason. Her staff is very pleasant and helpful. I would go back to her and as I said I do recommend her.

August 28th, 2012
dr siwy is a good

June 8th, 2012
NB - breast reduction
Dr. Siwy and her staff made my breat reduction a reality. The professionalism along with her explantion of the process was above expectation. I would recommend her to anyone. Thanks for making me feel like a normal person with a normal body!!

May 3rd, 2012
Wonderful!
As a physician myself, I chose Dr. Siwy based on peer reputation. She did not disappoint me. She is professional, knowledgeable, and my results were FANTASTIC. I have started referring my patients to her when they ask about cosmetic procedures, as well as all of my friends. My experience in her office/with her staff was excellent and my recovery went off without a hitch. If I ever need/want plastic surgery again, I will look no further.

February 18th, 2012
Best Experience
Dr. Siwy and her staff provide excellent customer service and results. I work in the health care field and researched my options prior to choosing Dr. Siwy for my breast augmentation. She is extremely knowledgeable, professional, and her skills are excellent! I would recommend her to anyone.

January 8th, 2012
My breast reduction
My exerience was amazing and easy..from beginning to end. Her staff members were friendly and caring, and she was honest and knowledgeable. My results have been more than I could have dreamed possible. I love my new shape, and her skills as a surgeon have changed my life. I cannot say enough good things about her practice!!

December 1st, 2011
Breast Reduction Surgery
Dr. Siwy recently performed breast reduction surgery on me. From first to last, I found the care she gave me to be thorough, experienced, caring and more than competent. The results have been wonderful. Her office staff helped me work through insurance issues, and Dr. Siwy took time with me and, at the hospital, with my husband, to make sure we understood what the operation entailed, what to expect afterward and how to follow up with care at home. Can't say enough good things about Dr. Siwy - she is so experienced, so knowledgeable and she treats you like a real person!! Excellent doctor!

November 29th, 2011
wonderful Surgeon!
Scheduled a consultation with Dr. Siwy for a breast augmentation. From my first phone call with Debbie, to my six week post-op visit with Tess everything went so smooth. Dr. Siwy is so confident in her ability to provide excellent results!! I love my new look. Would highly recommend Dr. Siwy!

November 28th, 2011
She cares!
I was really timid about seeing a plastic surgeon at first to help with some adjustments after several children, but Dr. Siwy's no-nonsense approach helped me consider my options for a much needed tummy tuck. She spent almost an hour helping me understand the risks, potential results, and process for the procedure. The result was amazing! I don't know who is happier - me or my husband! Thanks Dr. Siwy for caring about the people you serve! The flowers at my house were a really thoughtful touch!