A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Barbara Slee:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Barbara Slee is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Slee
Smoking Cessation Patient Education Smoking cessation patient education guide to help you quit smoking and avoid cancer and other health related problems.Before Visiting Dr. Slee Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Barbara Slee, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Slee graduated from University of Iowa, Iowa City. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Slee has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Jps Health Network
- JPS Diagnostic and Surgery Hospital of Arlington
- Columbia Medical Center Lancaster
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Barbara Lynn Slee MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 36 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Barbara L. Slee practice?
- Dr. Barbara Slee has 1 office location.
Dr. Barbara Slee practices Family Medicine near Fort Worth, TX.
See Fort Worth Primary Care Doctors.