A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Barbara Sniffen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Barbara Sniffen is Average.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Barbara Sniffen, DO is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Sniffen graduated from University of Missouri at Kansas City.
Dr. Sniffen has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Three Rivers Community Hospital - Washin
- Asante Three Rivers Community Hospital
- Three Rivers Community Hospital & Health Center - Dimmick Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Barbara Sniffen DO is a female Pediatrician, has 24 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Barbara Sniffen practice?
- Dr. Barbara Sniffen has 2 office locations.
Dr. Barbara Sniffen practices Pediatrics near Grants Pass, OR.
Additional practice locations include: Lake Oswego, OR.
See Grants Pass Pediatricians.