A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Barbara Sniffen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Barbara Sniffen is Satisfactory.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Barbara Sniffen, DO is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Sniffen graduated from University of Missouri at Kansas City.
Dr. Sniffen has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Three Rivers Community Hospital - Washin
- Three Rivers Community Hospital & Health Center - Dimmick Campus
- Asante Three Rivers Community Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Sniffen accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Providence Health Plan - 17 plans
- United Healthcare - 17 plans
- Regence Blue Cross Blue Shield - 5 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
- ODS Health Plans - 2 plans
- Cigna - 8 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Barbara H. Sniffen practice?
Dr. Barbara Sniffen practices Pediatrics near Grants Pass, OR.
See Grants Pass Pediatricians.