A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Barbara Soltes:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Barbara Soltes is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Barbara Soltes, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 16 areas:
- Female Infertility
- Hormone Replacement Therapy (HRT)
- Hot Flashes
- Hysterectomy (Uterus)
- Ovulation Induction
- PMS (Premenstrual Syndrome)
- Pelvic Pain
- Thyroid Diseases
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Soltes graduated from New York University - Mount Sinai. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Soltes has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Rush University Medical Center
- Advocate Christ Medical Center
- Advocate Hope Childrens Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Barbara A Soltes MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Barbara A. Soltes practice?
- Dr. Barbara Soltes has 2 office locations.
Dr. Barbara Soltes practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Chicago, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Palos Heights, IL.
See Chicago Obstetricians & Gynecologists.