Dr. Barbara Soltes Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Barbara Soltes?

The Best

Posted on August 25th, 2017

Dr. Soltes spends more time with you then any other doctor I've been to. She gives you plenty of time to ask questions. Since she's not an obstetrician you don't have to sit in the waiting room long because she is not out delivering babies and only does gynecology (including fertility and menopause issues). She was the only doctor who realized that I was in menopause. Other docs didn't consider that since I was only 39. Also, she helped me tremendously with my thyroid, which went undiagnosed by countless docs over an 11 year period.

Posted on August 11th, 2016

Dr. Soltes never rushes the office visit. She is interested in the patient as a whole and not just for ob/gyn issues. I've seen her for 5 years. Great doctor.

Posted on June 13th, 2016

Dr. Soltes is wonderful. She treats the patient as a whole not just from the ob/gyn aspect.

Hearbreaking

Posted on November 30th, 2015

I started out with high hopes when meeting Dr.Soltes. She seemed really eager to help me. However, over time I believe she got too busy and became extremely unprofessional and didn't LISTEN to my concerns. When I needed her most, she was not there. Don't waste your money or time with this doctor.

Posted on April 26th, 2015

The very best!

Not Like She Used To Be

Posted on December 19th, 2013

She used to be good. Now she pretends to listen but doesn't take into account anything you say. Also, she has a PA doing a lot of her work and her nurse making all of her phone calls; who doesn't listen either.

Super Doc - been her patient for 11 years!

Posted on April 26th, 2013

Dr. Soltes diagnosed what several docs missed for 12 yrs! She was the 1st to order a full thyroid panel. My thyroid was 2x the size of a normal thyroid - other docs agreed it was large but said since my TSH was OK nothing needed to be done. If you've had your normal TSH but continue to be exhausted Dr. Soltes will help you and believe you! She put me on thyroid hormone and adjusts the dose by not only looking at TSH but also listening to how I feel. Also, I started going through menopause in my thirties but other doctors said I was too young for that. My first menopause symptom was a racing heart and when a 24 hour holter monitor ruled out heart problems, doctors said I had an anxiety disorder. My prior GYN only tested my estrogen level 1 time and said it didn't matter when I had my blood drawn. any day of my cycle. It was normal. Dr. Soltes told me 5 specific dates of my cycle to have blood drawn, which showed that my estrogen was 1/2 what it should have been during one phase of my cycle. She put me on hormone replacement and it helped A LOT with my mood, which bounced between crying and angry outbursts despite being on antidepressants. The hormones also put an end to my insomnia and hot flashes!

Posted on April 22nd, 2011

Staff is not on top of things. Very disorganized.

Posted on November 9th, 2010

Thankfully Dr.Soltes is the type of doctor who listens and figures out what is going on with your body even when others seem to write you off. Has compassion,wit,and the knowledge to find out the cause of your health issue.

Dr. Soltes diagnosed & fixed what no other Dr. could.

Posted on August 30th, 2010

After seeing multiple ob/gyns and having many trips to the ER for bad abdominal pain over the past 6 years, my 21-year old daughter saw Dr. Soltes. She had two appointments, was asked to call in every few weeks for an update on how she was feeling, and Dr. Soltes recommended laprascopic surgery for suspected endometriosis within a couple of months. Dr. Solte's diagnosis was right and she is taking steps to protect my daughter's fertility. No other Dr. seemed willing to put the effort into finding solutions. Dr. Soltes is awesome!!!

Posted on February 11th, 2017