Dr. Barbara Soltes MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

August 11th, 2016
Dr. Soltes never rushes the office visit. She is interested in the patient as a whole and not just for ob/gyn issues. I've seen her for 5 years. Great doctor.

June 13th, 2016
Dr. Soltes is wonderful. She treats the patient as a whole not just from the ob/gyn aspect.

November 30th, 2015
Hearbreaking
I started out with high hopes when meeting Dr.Soltes. She seemed really eager to help me. However, over time I believe she got too busy and became extremely unprofessional and didn't LISTEN to my concerns. When I needed her most, she was not there. Don't waste your money or time with this doctor.

April 26th, 2015
The very best!

December 19th, 2013
Not Like She Used To Be
She used to be good. Now she pretends to listen but doesn't take into account anything you say. Also, she has a PA doing a lot of her work and her nurse making all of her phone calls; who doesn't listen either.

April 26th, 2013
Super Doc - been her patient for 11 years!
Dr. Soltes diagnosed what several docs missed for 12 yrs! She was the 1st to order a full thyroid panel. My thyroid was 2x the size of a normal thyroid - other docs agreed it was large but said since my TSH was OK nothing needed to be done. If you've had your normal TSH but continue to be exhausted Dr. Soltes will help you and believe you! She put me on thyroid hormone and adjusts the dose by not only looking at TSH but also listening to how I feel. Also, I started going through menopause in my thirties but other doctors said I was too young for that. My first menopause symptom was a racing heart and when a 24 hour holter monitor ruled out heart problems, doctors said I had an anxiety disorder. My prior GYN only tested my estrogen level 1 time and said it didn't matter when I had my blood drawn. any day of my cycle. It was normal. Dr. Soltes told me 5 specific dates of my cycle to have blood drawn, which showed that my estrogen was 1/2 what it should have been during one phase of my cycle. She put me on hormone replacement and it helped A LOT with my mood, which bounced between crying and angry outbursts despite being on antidepressants. The hormones also put an end to my insomnia and hot flashes!

April 22nd, 2011
Staff is not on top of things. Very disorganized.

November 9th, 2010
Thankfully Dr.Soltes is the type of doctor who listens and figures out what is going on with your body even when others seem to write you off. Has compassion,wit,and the knowledge to find out the cause of your health issue.

August 30th, 2010
Dr. Soltes diagnosed & fixed what no other Dr. could.
After seeing multiple ob/gyns and having many trips to the ER for bad abdominal pain over the past 6 years, my 21-year old daughter saw Dr. Soltes. She had two appointments, was asked to call in every few weeks for an update on how she was feeling, and Dr. Soltes recommended laprascopic surgery for suspected endometriosis within a couple of months. Dr. Solte's diagnosis was right and she is taking steps to protect my daughter's fertility. No other Dr. seemed willing to put the effort into finding solutions. Dr. Soltes is awesome!!!