A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Barbara Stanford:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Barbara Stanford is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Stanford
Specialties & Research
Dr. Barbara Stanford, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Stanford graduated from Michigan State University , East Lansing. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Stanford has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy Health Partners- General Campus
- St Mary's Mercy Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Barbara E Stanford MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 15 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Barbara E. Stanford practice?
- Dr. Barbara Stanford has 6 office locations.
Dr. Barbara Stanford practices Family Medicine near Grand Rapids, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Sparta, MI and Pullman, MI.
See Grand Rapids Family Physicians.