Dr. Barbara Steele Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Barbara Steele?

Acne

Acne

Have you seen Dr. Barbara Steele?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

August 23rd, 2013

I'm very well pleased with Dr. Steele, I've worked as one of her nurses for several of years and have nothing but the utmost respect for her. If you are the type of parent who needs a cuddly, warm, overly friendly dr. To hold your hand through every moment of your child's life she might not be the physician for you. She is straight forward, honest, and very intelligent. I don't work for her anymore but my son still goes to her office. I've worked for many other pediatricians and by far she is one of a kind. She will not over medicate your child and does her best to educate parents so that they won't come for every minor issue. I can say with confidence that i trust her with my son's health and know that if there was ever a major medical issue that she will be on top of it!!

August 21st, 2013

Focused and Engaged

Dr. Steele is completely focused and engaged when seeing our child. She speaks directly to our daughter and treats her as the patient, while still respecting us in the room. We have been seeing Dr. Steele for years and she is firm and decisive; she also explains a great deal about her findings. She cites medical studies that are pertinent and offers pros and cons for medical decisions, truly helping her patients make an informed choice. We would not hesitate to recommend her. We appreciate her age-appropriate discussions that ensure our daughter is well rounded and cared for (i.e., is she riding a bike, how often do we practice a fire safety plan).

July 17th, 2013

Patient

I simply love her...I came in as the mother of a premature child and she set me at ease immediately. her words. My job is to worry not yours..If I'm not worried about it neither should you. We became instant friends,.

June 27th, 2012

One Happy Mom

I am very pleased with Dr. Steele. My son started seeing her when he was 2 yrs old and he still goes at age 19. He hated the doctor we were using and he cried everytime I had to take him. After changing to Dr. Steele he was happy and never had an issue getting him to go. She has seen him through ear infection issues, broken or sprained bones and anything else you can think of and she hasn't been wrong yet!! I know my son wishes she would be a family doctor so he can continue to see her as he gets older.

June 25th, 2012

Great Pediatrician

My sister, myself and my daughter have all been under Dr. Steele's care. I now have a 17 month old and she spent more time with us than any doctor to go over the pros and cons of vaccinations, diet, age appropriate discipline, etc. As parents who try to stay up to date and educated with the decisions we make for our daughter, Dr. Steele went above and beyond explaining everything to us thoroughly. I highly recommend her to any family!

June 24th, 2012

Highly recommend!

June 24th, 2012

One of the best pediatricians!

Dr. Steele is fantastic. You don't feel rushed, she takes her time and is interested in the whole well being of your child. You can tell she truly cares about them.

March 29th, 2012

SHE IS THE BEST WE DRIVE OVER 45 MIN TO SEE HER!

February 13th, 2012

Very disappointing experience

Very disappointing experience. She showed up 30 minutes late for our appointment. And the first thing she said to us was how well she is rated and how timely she gets to meet each patient. I feel she doesn't really care about the kids much. After this routine annual check-up(nothing special, short-to-medium time-wise), we got over charged. I called them for correction. Her staff used all kinds of excuses, trying to prove either they provided us a much-longer-than-usual appointment, or above-average consultation. Whatever. I will never go back there again.

November 29th, 2011

Best Pediatrician for my family

I have been seeing Dr. Steele for years and have never found a better diagnostician or a more caring pediatrician. She loves my children as if they were her own and engages them in topics of interest to them, not just to me the parent. The best thing I can say about Dr. Steele is that she practices medicine by teaching parents what they need to know and do to raise their children to be healthy and responsible people. She has assisted me in more ways than I can count and she has taught me to be a better parent.

November 19th, 2011

Dr. Steele lacks a warm and caring personality toward children. I felt that her interactions with my children were more like transactions and that she did not posess a genuine concern for them what so ever, which is strange considering that she is a Pediatrician. For example, when we first joined her practice, I was concerned that my child might have had a learning disorder. She had never initially met him and would not meet him regarding the subject until I completed a substantial amount of tasks and paid out almost $2000 in psychological testing. It would have been nice for her to actually have met him and then have made the recommendation on going ahead with the testing. However, from a scientific stand point she is very educated, experienced, and knows her profession well.

July 3rd, 2011

Dr Steele is the best pediatrician

We love Dr Steele. She is a very kind doctor and easy to talk to. She doesn't rush and spends lots of time explaining, she always tries to answer all your questions. Dr Steele is the best pediatrician.