A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Barbara Stegmann:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Barbara Stegmann is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Barbara Stegmann, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Aerospace Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Stegmann graduated from University of Missouri at Kansas City.
Dr. Stegmann has 2 hospital affiliations:
- University Of Iowa Hospital & Clinic
- Methodist Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Barbara Jean Stegmann MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Aerospace Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Barbara J. Stegmann practice?
- Dr. Barbara Stegmann has 2 office locations.
Dr. Barbara Stegmann practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Aerospace Medicine near Iowa City, IA.
See Iowa City Obstetricians & Gynecologists and Iowa City Preventive Medicine Specialists.