A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Barbara Stipe:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Barbara Stipe, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Inpatient pediatrics
Education & Awards
Dr. Stipe graduated from University of South Florida Health, Tampa.
Dr. Stipe has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Chester County Hospital
- Children's Hospital of Philadelphia
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Barbara Lynn Stipe MD is a female Pediatrician, has 17 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Barbara L. Stipe practice?
- Dr. Barbara Stipe has 4 office locations.
Dr. Barbara Stipe practices Pediatrics near West Chester, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Philadelphia, PA.
See West Chester Pediatricians.