A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Barbara Stocking:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Barbara Stocking is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Barbara Stocking, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Stocking graduated from Vanderbilt University, Columbia. She has 4 awards.
Dr. Stocking has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Sunrise Hospital & Medical Center
- Valley Hospital Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Barbara Jane Stocking MD is a female Internist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Barbara J. Stocking practice?
- Dr. Barbara Stocking has 5 office locations.
Dr. Barbara Stocking practices Internal Medicine near Henderson, NV.
Additional practice locations include: Las Vegas, NV.
See Henderson Internists.