Dr. Barbara Stubee MD Patient Reviews

3.6
  • 5 reviews

January 25th, 2017
Very informative and helpful.
She really cares for you and does everything she can to make you understand your situation.

December 22nd, 2016
Run as far away from this doctor! If you have a real problem she just tells you your crazy an it's all in your head!!!!
I went to her an told her something is not right i felt like my insides was on fire she told me there was nothing wrong with me and i was crazy!! Months later it had spread to my lower abdomen and was in severe pain. I went back to her and told her I was still in severe pain. She told me that I should seek Mental Health Physician and that there was nothing wrong with me and it was all in my head. Thank God I listened to my instincts made another appointment with another doctor come to find out I had a severe bacterial infection. If you have a real problem she will just tell you your crazy instead of dealing with it do not go to her

May 21st, 2015
Insulting, Rude, Incorrect
There is a reason that the "ease of appointment" is her only redeeming quality. Few people actually go to her, therefore her appointment book is always open! I wish there were negative stars for her bedside manner. I did not even stay the whole appointment. I only last about 10 minutes. In that ten minutes of meeting me for the first time, she insulted my physically, emotionally, and intellectually. The little bit of medial advice she did offer was obviously incorrect. She is proof that a medical degree does not actual make you competent. I would avoid her at all cost.

December 15th, 2014
Excellent doctor
Dr Stubee saved my life! I went for my annual. She found a mass on my kidney. I had kidney cancer and didn't even know it. I have finished all my treatments and am cancer free.

February 13th, 2012
Dr. Stubee is the first gynecologist to take time to listen to my questions and concerns. Her focus was on my health rather than getting out of the room to see the next patient. She's kind and straightforward. And the office atmosphere is professional and comforting.