A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Barbara Sudholt:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Barbara Sudholt is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Barbara Sudholt, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Sudholt graduated from Saint Louis University. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Sudholt has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Hospital
- Gateway Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Barbara Ann Sudholt MD is a female Internist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Critical Care Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Barbara A. Sudholt practice?
- Dr. Barbara Sudholt has 2 office locations.
Dr. Barbara Sudholt practices Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Critical Care Medicine near Belleville, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Breese, IL.
See Belleville Internists, Belleville Pulmonologists, and Belleville Critical Care Practitioners.